Revitalize your look with products from spring’s beauty bounty.
BY BETSEY MCLAIN
1. Atelier Cologne, founded by industry veterans Sylvie Ganter and William Reith, reinterprets fragrance with a line of five unisex scents ($145–$175). Each scent in the collection contains a highly concentrated blend of citrus accords—such as blood orange and neroli—as well as rare extracts, including Persian galbanum, Haitian vetiver, clover absolute and violet leaves, to generate a long-lasting, unique sensory experience. Neiman Marcus, 9700 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills; ateliercologne.com
2. Sunday Riley Modern Skincare’s trio of cleansers for various skin types ($45 each) work to clarify, soften, illuminate and increase collagen using a powerhouse of botanical ingredients. Barneys New York, 9570 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills; sundayriley.com
3. La Mer’s The Regenerating Serum ($250) is infused with Regenerating Ferment, a hero ingredient derived from sustainably harvested marine-plant stem cells that triggers skin’s collagen and elastin production, supports its natural structure and prevents inflammation (a cause of lines and wrinkles). Neiman Marcus, 9700 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills; lamer.com
4. Chanel’s Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Super and Génial ($32 each) paired with Gloss Fluo De Chanel Brilliant Lip Shine glosses in Laser and Pop ($27 each) are all you need for an alluring burst of color. Saks Fifth Avenue, 9600 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills; chanel.com
5. Diptyque introduces a pomegranate-scented smoothing body polish ($68), softening hand wash with hints of lavender and honey ($38) and velvety hand lotion ($42) with the aroma of immortelle and chamomile to its Art of Body Care collection. Barneys New York, 9570 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills; diptyqueparis.com
6. Revolution In Cut by celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino is a haircut-specific collection that includes shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, primers and a range of styling products ($18–$32) designed to enhance styles from blunt cuts to long layers. Beauty 360, 1570 Rosecrans Ave., Manhattan Beach; pipino.com
These new Brentwood locales will pamper you from head to toe.
Brow queen Anastasia Soare of Anastasia Beverly Hills expands her kingdom with a new 3,100-square-foot, full-service salon in Brentwood. Beyond Soare’s celebrated brow shaping, the new salon offers cuts, color, blowouts, hair treatments, manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials and Soare’s new line of skincare products. 11933 Wilshire Blvd., Brentwood; anastasia.net